Commonly asked questions about polygraph test
Polygraph test although not completely accurate and reliable will determine if you move ahead in employment process or not. If you fail lie detector test sheffield, you will have to wait minimum six months to almost a year until you can opt to retake it. So best thing is to pass such test in first time and for that you need prepare very hard and consider professional’s advice. There are couples of things that you can easily do to pass polygraph test. Very first thing is that you should be 100% honest despite of how embarrassing an event may have been. Another thing is that you should prepare by getting a detailed list of top fifty most frequently asked in polygraph or lie detection tests.Here are some typical questions that you must expect to be asked by lie detector test sheffield examiner:
- Did you tell complete truth on job application?
- Have you committed a crime ever that you weren’t accused for?
- Have you been terminated ever from a job because of any kind of theft or burglary?
- Did you deliberately leave out information on an application?
- Have you used a scheme to try to cheat or trick your last employers?
- Have you stolen an amount more than US$500 from friends, family member or employer?
- Have you used any kind of marijuana no matter if it is medicinal marijuana in past three years?
- What type of drugs other than medicinal marijuana have you used in past three year?
- Have you sold illegal narcotics in order to earn some profit within past two years?
- Since turning eighteen years old, have you stole merchandise from a store or/and place of service?
- Since turning eighteen have you sold drugs to anyone for income?
- Since turning eighteen have you used any kind of narcotics greater than two times during a mentioned calendar year?
- Since turning to 18 have you committed any serious offense of crime if caught you’d have been sent to jail?